There is a misconception that all supplements sold over the counter are safe, effective, and natural.
- Do you take multiple supplements but wonder if they really are helpful?
- Do you have concerns about the quality of products available at the grocery or drug store?
- Do friends or family suggest you try the latest fad to help your health problems?
- Would you like to learn how to make informed decisions about supplements to keep you and your family safe and healthy as well as not waste money?
- Do you know that supplement companies do not have to prove their products are safe or effective?
Schedule a 45 minute consult to learn about the pros and cons supplement use.
Benefits of a supplement education consult:
You will be provided with a booklet for future use in making informed purchase decisions.
Learn how to handle well meaning but unwanted “advice” from people who want you to take or buy their products.
Receive my professional opinion regarding any products you are currently taking and concerns for interactions with prescription medications.
Please call 574-535-0880 x 105 to schedule a consult. View the Appointments page for more information.
Get a sneak peek of what you can learn by reading my blog post “It’s ‘natural’ so it’s good for me, right?”
* Please note, no medical advice or disease specific product recommendations will be given. A supplement consult is for educational purposes only. If you would like recommendations for your health concerns, a new client appointment is necessary. Read the fine print details here: Supplement Consult Consent.