We will present this class again in January 2018. Keep scrolling to contact us!
Good Food, Good Health: Creating a Foundation for Lifelong Weight Management
Join Katie Carl (health coach) and Anne Thiel (naturopathic doctor) for a 4-week workshop to create the foundation for lifelong wellness. We will be sharing the basics of healthy eating and the often forgotten aspects beyond food that contribute to weight management difficulties, such as sleep and stress.
Highlights of the workshop: meal plans, tips & tricks, accountability, handouts.
Due to the limited class size (5 max), we will be able to create a supportive community and learn from each other, a benefit of meeting in person as opposed to an online program. Read more about the benefits of group classes in this article from Experience Life magazine.
Who should take this class?
If you are:
- struggling with the confusing and overwhelming amount of info about what is "healthy eating"
- seeking a long term plan for improving your health
- of the mindset that quick fixes or fads are not what you want
- willing to spend the time to learn how to take care of yourself
- understanding of the benefit of interacting and supporting each other to reach your goals
- looking to get basic healthy habits in place before seeking a one-on-one consult with a health coach or naturopathic doctor
then please join us!
Who, What, When, Where
- When: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Mondays in October starting *OCTOBER 9*
- Location: the Bubble, 302 S. Main St., Goshen, IN 46526
- Cost: $200 by Sept. 22, $250 after
- Payment: Please mail a check payable to Progressive Wellness; include your name, email and phone number with the mailing.
- More Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct. 9: Laying the Foundation to Succeed
Oct. 16: Adding in the Good
Oct. 23: Stress and Sleep: Secret Saboteurs of Weight Management
Oct. 30: Preparing You for Long Term Wellness
Katie is a certified Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She specializes in helping men and women process through health goals to find a practical, healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Anne Thiel
Anne Thiel attended National University of Natural Medicine, graduated with honors in research and completed a residency in integrative oncology at the Goshen Center for Cancer Care. She works with adults who have complex health concerns and cancer, and is a senior research assistant with the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Read more about her background here